Saturday, February 24, 2007

Thank you!

Today is special. I'm not writing in French this time... well actually I'll soon be, but for now, I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for reading this blog. Thanks to my dear friend "GoogleAnalytics" hehe, I figured out that not only my friends read my blog, but also other people I don't know, people from countries such as France, Britain, Germany, the US, China, and Japan! Without my dear friend, I'm not sure I'd have carried on writing, as I thought there was no point in writing something for myself... Anyway, thanks to Google, I'm back on the tracks and ready to tell you about all the crazy stuff happening to me here... or not (studying is not the most exciting thing on earth so I can't garrantee the craziness of my life here but I'll try my best!). Let's get it on! Yeeha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh is-it because your blog is at basis, an english-speaking one ? (Remember, I've tried several times to register in order to write some commentaries) But what is "google analytics" ? Are you meaning that there is some kind of statistics in your blog like in mine, and that you can see who came to visit your blog, and from which country ? Sorry I'm a bad curious girl...

Glenn said...

I cannot know exactly who comes, but google analytics tells me from which countries the visitors are! Innit great? :-D

Lokago said...

Eye lashes is a great start for making a normal life a little bit crazier^^

Anonymous said...

It is always a pleasure to read your daily journal about your life in Japan. I do not comment on each of your post but you can be sure that I read them all. You are right, what's the point of writing without receiving any comment from your friends . Carry on the good work, Glenn ! ^o^y

Anonymous said...

very beautiful and interesting blog!
you make me dream.

julie